Deciding where to install your home safe isn’t always an easy decision to make. You must compromise on several different fronts based on convenience, security, and protection from threats. On one hand you want your jewelry, documents, and home defense weapons close at hand, but on the other hand you want to make sure your valuables are as protected from danger as possible. We’ll explore the best places to install your safe based on the three biggest threats: burglary, fire, and flood. Then you can decide what makes the most sense for your home and needs. We’ll also tell you the worst place to install your safe.
- Was Your Safe a Rip-Off? March 6, 2019
- Your Sliding Glass Door Lock is Totally Useless October 16, 2018
- Why buy a safe from a local locksmith and not online? October 11, 2018
- Collier County Sheriff’s Partners with “A” Locksmith for Safety Video October 11, 2018
- What is better for a safe, Locking Bars or Traditional Round Bolts? October 10, 2018