Garage doors offer a convenient way to enter and leave your home, both for homeowners and for criminals. In the police department, I often received calls from terrified homeowners who had come home to find a stranger in their garage, drove up to their house just to find their garage door open, and even a homeowner who had successfully trapped an invader in his garage. Here’s our garage door security tips so this doesn’t happen to you! Take a few moments to properly secure your home by implementing these simple, affordable garage safety tips from the owner of “A” Locksmith, a former police officer who’s seen it all.
- Was Your Safe a Rip-Off? March 6, 2019
- Your Sliding Glass Door Lock is Totally Useless October 16, 2018
- Why buy a safe from a local locksmith and not online? October 11, 2018
- Collier County Sheriff’s Partners with “A” Locksmith for Safety Video October 11, 2018
- What is better for a safe, Locking Bars or Traditional Round Bolts? October 10, 2018