Every 14.6 seconds, a burglary takes place in the United States. Apart from the sometimes devastating financial effects, a home invasion or burglary can leave you feeling helpless, emotional, or scared. I was the victim of two burglaries and one home invasion as a child in southwest Florida and I only wish my parents had the tools, knowledge, and technology to secure our family’s home that is available today. Thankfully, the chance of being victimized by a truly professional thief is low in the average American neighborhood, but those odds can go up dramatically in high-income areas where the rewards of precious jewelry, fine art, gold, or other valuables are more enticing. No matter where you live the stakes are high and protecting your loved ones and property from a burglar is absolutely paramount.
- What is the highest security lock? April 4, 2023
- Is it necessary to bolt down a safe? April 4, 2023
- How do I choose a good locksmith? April 3, 2023
- What is the difference between a smart lock and an electronic lock? April 3, 2023
- When should you rekey a lock? April 3, 2023