Every 14.6 seconds, a burglary takes place in the United States. Apart from the sometimes devastating financial effects, a home invasion or burglary can leave you feeling helpless, emotional, or scared. I was the victim of two burglaries and one home invasion as a child in southwest Florida and I only wish my parents had the tools, knowledge, and technology to secure our family’s home that is available today. Thankfully, the chance of being victimized by a truly professional thief is low in the average American neighborhood, but those odds can go up dramatically in high-income areas where the rewards of precious jewelry, fine art, gold, or other valuables are more enticing. No matter where you live the stakes are high and protecting your loved ones and property from a burglar is absolutely paramount.
- Your Sliding Glass Door Lock is Totally Useless October 16, 2018
- Why buy a safe from a local locksmith and not online? October 11, 2018
- Collier County Sheriff’s Partners with “A” Locksmith for Safety Video October 11, 2018
- What is better for a safe, Locking Bars or Traditional Round Bolts? October 10, 2018
- Video – Head to Head Explosion Test October 9, 2018