Full Time Locksmith Technician – hourly wage, based on experience
Why should I work for “A” Locksmith?
With over 500 5-star reviews and two retail stores, “A” Locksmith is Naples’s largest and highest rated locksmith company for both commercial and residential jobs. We treat our staff with dignity and respect while paying them generously and encouraging their success with bonus and incentive programs. You will have the tools you need and the training you need to do your job and will be surrounded by an enthusiastic, positive team culture built on professionalism and building each other up. Our techs average 15 years with the company, come find out why “A” Locksmith is a great place to work!
So, what’s the Job?
- We are always looking for experienced Locksmith Technicians to work on commercial and residential hardware in the field.
- You will be duplicating keys, repairing locks, doing basic carpentry, and installing door hardware. You may also be occasionally assisting in the moving and delivery of safes.
- You must have excellent communication, problem solving, and customer service skills
- Automotive locksmithing, Access Control, Safe Lock Manipulating and Repair, and Electronic/Smart Locks experience is a plus.
Our benefits package is among the best in Naples!
- Quality Health Insurance Plans for You and Your Family with Health Care Advocate and Health Savings Account Option. Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Illness, Accident, and Legal Insurance available.
- Paid Vacation / Paid Personal Leave / Paid Holidays (Up to three weeks vacation!)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Generous Employer Match & Profit Sharing
- Employee Discounts up to 60% on Theme Parks, Tickets, Travel, Shopping, and More.
- Family-friendly hours: We are open 8:30 – 4:30 Monday through Friday with Overtime Opportunities. Flexible and seasonal schedules will be considered.
- Opportunities for Advancement and Leadership Roles in Growing 45 Year Old Company
- Uniforms, Tools, Take-Home Vehicle, Safety Training, and Locksmith Training
- Positive, Energetic, Enthusiastic Team Environment with a Culture and Pay Structure that Rewards Productivity, Respect, and Professionalism
- Employee Assistance Program complete with a Dedicated Personal Assistant Service, Quality Counseling Services, Legal & Financial Consultations, and Wellness Program
Note: For the safety and peace of mind of our customers, a full background check including motor vehicle record check will be performed. Please know that we will do our very best to keep your job search discreet!
Send your resume and/or completed Employment Application to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to “A” Locksmith 9051 Tamiami Tr N, Ste 103, Naples, FL 34108