As an essential business in the security and hardware industries, we remain open to help you protect your home and business. We will continue to humbly offer our services and products so that you and your families can stay safe. We know you may have concerns having a home service provider work in or around your home or business, so we are taking all precautions for your health and safety and the health and safety of our team. You can count on us to be there as a helping hand when you need us. “A” Locksmith is still offering all of our regular professional locksmith services including lock sales, lock rekeys, lock repairs, lockout service, and quality fire and burglary safes to protect your valuables. We are here for you and working hard 24/7 to Keep Naples Safe.
Here are a few of the things we are doing to protect you:
- All administrative team members are now working from home.
- Locksmith Technicians in our store are washing hands very frequently and sanitizing our hardware stores in between each customer.
- All mobile locksmith technicians are sanitizing each lock and key they work on before and after each job. They are washing and sanitizing their hands frequently. All staff also have facemasks and will happily wear a mask upon request.
- All team members have been trained in the latest social distancing techniques and are debriefed with any new directives or recommendations from authorities.
- You are welcome in our stores, but realize that minimizing contact can slow the spread of the virus, so we are now offering Curbside Service for key duplication, parts pickup, and lock repair. Just park outside our store and give us a call for drive-up service 239-597-8855.
- Curbside pickup and Delivery of safes is available. You can shop for safes in-store, online (for select safes), via e-mail, and FaceTime.
- We have always provided paid sick leave for our team members and will continue to do so during this time.
Our #1 priority has always been the safety of our team and of our customers. We appreciate your continued patience and support as we navigate these trying times. If you or your loved ones have already been impacted by the virus, I’d like to extend my deepest sympathies. Stay healthy and stay safe.